Terms of service
General terms and conditions of the actiMare online shop strong >
- 1 General, scope
(1) The following general terms and conditions (GTC) regulate the contractual relationship between the actiMare online shop and the consumers and entrepreneurs who use the Internet offer from actiMare online shop (hereinafter referred to as "buyer"). The terms and conditions concern the use of the website actimare.de; actimare.com; actimare.es; actimare.net; actimareshop.de as well as all subdomains belonging to these domains. The version valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract is decisive.
(2) Consumers in the sense of these terms and conditions are natural persons with enter into a business relationship with the actiMare online shop without this being attributable to your commercial or independent professional activity.
Entrepreneurs in the sense of these terms and conditions are natural and legal persons or partnerships with legal capacity who, in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity, with the actiMare online Shop enter into a business relationship.
- 2 conclusion of contract < / li>
(1) The offers of the actiMare online shop on the Internet make a non-binding request to the buyer d ar, in the actiMare online shop to order goods.
(2) By ordering the The buyer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) The i > actiMare online shop is entitled to accept this offer within 3 calendar days by sending an order confirmation. The order is confirmed by sending an email. If the deadline specified in sentence 1 has expired without success, the offer is considered rejected.
- 3 Payment, due date, late payment
(1) Payment for the goods can be made either in advance or cash on delivery, by credit card payment, by direct debit or on account. Payment by cash on delivery is only possible for shipments within Germany. The actiMare online shop reserves the right to accept or exclude certain types of payment in individual cases.
(2) When paying in advance, the buyer undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately upon conclusion of the contract. When paying by cash on delivery, the buyer undertakes to pay the purchase price upon delivery of the goods. When paying on account, the buyer undertakes to pay the invoice amount within 14 days of receipt of the goods. When paying by direct debit, the debit is made within one week of the conclusion of the contract. When paying by credit card, the debit takes place after the goods have been dispatched.
(3) If the buyer is in default of payment, he is responsible for any negligence in the meantime. He is also liable for coincidence because of the service, unless the damage would have occurred even if the service was performed on time.
(4) The purchase price is during the delay to interest. The default interest rate for the year is five percentage points above the base rate. In legal transactions in which a consumer is not involved, the interest rate is eight percentage points above the base rate.
(5) The assertion of further damage is not excluded. < / p>
- 4 delivery
(1) The delivery takes place by sending the goods to the address given by the buyer. If delivery against prepayment has been agreed, the delivery period is generally 2-3 working days after receipt of the purchase price. Otherwise the delivery period is generally 2-3 working days from the dispatch of the order confirmation. This information is non-binding, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) The delivery takes place against the packaging and shipping costs specified in the internet order
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.